Experience using Oracle Lite?

From: Guido Leenders <monty_at_iaehv.iaehv.nl>
Date: 30 Jun 1998 07:31:28 GMT

Hi,

We will be doing an implementation for mobile workers using Oracle database technology. Currently, we have two alternatives:

Has anybody any experience in the deployment, development and maintenance of applications based on Oracle Lite? It seems that nobody ever used the product...

Guido Leenders
gleenders_at_square.nl Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 02:31:28 CDT