Re: Trigger to send email message

From: Raymond Allo <idefix_at_sydney.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:02:45 +1000

Mark,
A simple approach might be to write a file with the TIO package and write a file to a directory. Write a simple shell script which runs every 5 minutes (cron) and checks the directory for files (emails). The shell script then sends

the files as emails.
This saves you writing a PRO*C program with alerts/pipes.

Just an idea
Raymond