Re: Object Dependencies -- How to search for a sub string ?

From: CaseMan <droth_at_tiac.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:43:58 GMT

Try this view.

all_dependencies

 Name                            Null?    Type
 OWNER                           NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 NAME                            NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 TYPE                                     VARCHAR2(12)
 REFERENCED_OWNER                         VARCHAR2(30)
 REFERENCED_NAME                          VARCHAR2(64)
 REFERENCED_TYPE                          VARCHAR2(12)
 REFERENCED_LINK_NAME                     VARCHAR2(128)
 DEPENDENCY_TYPE                          VARCHAR2(4)