Re: Oracle Performance on RAID 5

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:25:16 GMT

Use RAID 0+1 and get the best of both worlds. You get the performance improvements of striping, without the heavy cost on writes you get with RAID 5.

	Chuck Hamilton
	chuckh_at_dvol.com

--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_dvol.com

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you. Received on Fri Jun 19 1998 - 10:25:16 CDT