Jobs- Data Warehouse - Big Six - Nationwide

From: Byondlimit <byondlimit_at_aol.com>
Date: 19 Jun 1998 15:34:22 GMT

DATA WAREHOUSE POSITIONS Our client, a Big Six Firm, is expanding its Data Warehouse practice nationwide. We are looking for candidates with strong data modeling experience, knowledge of physical and logical design of large RDBMS, and experience with at least one implementation of a Data Warehouse. Previous experience with tools such as Erwin, Essbase, Business Objects, Holos, Cognos, or Oracle Express is desirable. The positions are nationwide.

Interested candidates should contact Transcend Inc. at 201-444-9584 (phone), 201-251-0905 (fax), or byondlimit_at_aol.com (e-mail). Received on Fri Jun 19 1998 - 10:34:22 CDT