Re: Oracle Name Server implementation

From: <gfury_at_manu.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:09:33 -0400

I'm working with names right now. I have not rolled it out to our enterprise yet. I must say that when it works, it works well. However, the documentation is minimal and scattered. The tool needed to configure it (Oracle Network Manager) is showing it's age.

Do you have any specific questions?

-Greg Fury, DBA
Manugistics Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 16:09:33 CDT