Oracle Name Server implementation

From: dar <rdas_at_stny.lrun.com>
Date: 7 Jun 1998 16:40:49 GMT

At work we are planning to implement oracle name server. I have been told that there are a lot of implications involved. We are mainly a OpenVms & Oracle shop with more Oracle for NT and some Unix servers popping up. Can someone who has implemented this for a company with servers around the world or in multiple countries give me some advise on how to go about planning and implementing this.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Ranil Received on Sun Jun 07 1998 - 11:40:49 CDT