Users Waiting - What resource are they waiting on

From: Rob Rebmann <rob.rebmann_at_londonlife.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 15:22:45 GMT

I am running Oracle's Performance Manager and am listing # of active users, # of user waiting and # of users waiting for locks. I typically have between 8 to 12 active users and 10 to 15 users waiting, with 0 users waiting for locks. How can I determine what resource they are waiting on.
I'm running Oracle 7.2.3 on an RS6000.J50 AIX 4.2 environement. Basically an OLTP environment.

You can respond to rob.rebmann_at_londonlife.com --
London Life Insurance rob.rebmann_at_londonlife.com Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 10:22:45 CDT