Re: ORA-00000 Normal Successful Completion

From: kenneth C. de Miranda <krgm.demiranda_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 20:49:24 +0100

I've seen the same error while trying to access an Oracle8 Database from am PowerBuilder 6.0 application. I thought it had to do with the fact that i was using an Beta Oracle8 driver from PowerSoft. Now i start to wander. I'll see if PS has any ideas on the problem.

Kenneth C. de Miranda

Chris Edwards heeft geschreven in bericht <6icm36$i9d$1_at_galaxy.us.dell.com>...