ORA-00000 Normal Successful Completion

From: Chris Edwards <ChrisEdwards_at_PlanetAll.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 09:21:37 -0500

I am running NT 4.0, Oracle 7.34, and IIS 4.0. In one of my asp pages, I open a connection to the database and I get the error:

ORA-00000 Normal Successful Completion

It seems that if I reboot the server, it will work fine, but after a while the proble persists. Has anyone ever had this error, or any information to at least point me in the right direction?

Chris Received on Fri May 01 1998 - 09:21:37 CDT