Re: Help Please: oracle 7.3.3 installation problems ORA07307 error

From: Roland Knapp <rknapp_at_de.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:32:52 +0100

Hi Jain,

which error message appear ? if you are using a large SGA (shared_pool_size + db_block_buffers)
it's possible the shared_memory kernel parameter is to small to fit in the SGA. Use the Installation and Configuration Guide to see what's the correct kernel and semaphore parameter are.

Hope this help's,

RO
Senior Technical Analyst