Moving batch off a production system

From: Ed Lufker <elufker_at_swcp.com>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hi All:

        Can someone list what I can do to run batch processing off my production system and maybe run on another system. What are my options. How would this work. Would the Distributed Database help here? The batch jobs are updating the production db, thats why I am not sure what the answer is. I know that the batch processing is running into the OLTP time.

thanks
eddie lufker Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST