OWAS 3.0 and Oracle8

From: Michael Eichler <meichler-ofcmail_at_interoffice.net>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hello:

I am having a problem with my web app. server setup working with Oracle8. I have a multi-frame application using the PLSQL cartridge. The HTML for the framesets and the frame bodies come from PL/SQL which is in 2 packages in the same schema. All pretty standard stuff.

When I access the main frameset, the resulting sub-frames frequently get switched around. Sometimes the left frame's HTML shows up in the right frame. Sometimes both the left and right frames show the right frame's HTML. It is all very strange, because the HTML looks fine. It is like the cartridge is getting the http requests mixed up, and sends back the wrong information to the browser.

Has anyone seen behavior like this before, and perhaps know how to fix it?

thanx

Michael
meichler_at_proteus1.com Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST