Oracle Server and trigger

From: Laurent <L.Phelep_at_ex.ac.uk>
Date: 1998/03/13

Hi,

I am doing some research about trtigger in Oracle.

Can anybody tell me where I could find information about the performances of Trigger in Oracle : if they slow down the server and what has to be done to avoid it .......?????

I desperately need these information, so if you have only one link thanks to send it to me.

Thanks.

Laurent

Laurent PHELEP                                                   /\
Third Year Student in Computer Science                           \/
University of Exeter                                           <>  <>
Email : L.Phelep_at_ex.ac.uk                                        /\
http://www.dcs.exeter.ac.uk/ug/cs95/lp/                         /  \
                                                               /    \
Kenavo                                                        / /\/\ \