Re: Problems on Stored Procedure

From: David <darussell_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1998/03/14

In answer to you questions :

  1. Oracle does not support run time macro's, DBMS_SQL is your only option.
  2. Each user that calls a stored procedure pins a copy / instance of it into his state object tree in the pga and runs it independantly of any other user. Thus each session can run the procedure simultaniously (in parallel).

Regards
David Russell