Re: Stored PL/SQL and corruption

From: <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/03/13

If your stored procedure uses the DBMS_SQL package, that is probably the reason. The package here sometimes seems to get corrupted for one or more sessions, and only after several days.

The following commands from a DBA level account clears it up when we have the problem:
  ALTER PACKAGE SYS.DBMS_SQL COMPILE BODY;   ALTER PACKAGE SYS.DBMS_SQL COMPILE; HTH
Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088

Sure would be nice if you would use a real email address!