Re: Stored PL/SQL and corruption

From: Dennis Wetherell <dwether_at_mail.arco.com>
Date: 1998/03/10

I've not experienced this exact problem, but have encountered many unexplained problems with PL/SQL after we upgraded from Oracle 7.1.4 to Oracle 7.3.3 (We skipped over 7.3.2 because of known bugs with that release).

Found that the problems I was encountering mysteriously disappeared when we upgraded again to the Oracle 7.3.3.5 patch. Might want to consider this option.

Dennis Wetherell
dwether_at_mail.arco.com

twod_at_not.valid wrote in article <6e31tl$c2h$2_at_vnetnews.value.net>...