Re: Raw Partitions and Oracle

From: Neil Chandler <oracle_at_tchp2.tcamuk.stratus.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

In article <01bd4c66$3912f200$294b989e_at_WORKSTATION>, "Jonathan Lewis" wrote:

This is true. However, not all systems will allow you to adjust the 10% allocation. I know, for instance, that Dynix SVM will allow you to decide, but I have not come across the method of doing this on HP-UX 9 or 10, or even if it is possible. Volume managers are highly vendor specific and something that one will allow, another will not.

regs

Neil Chandler