IMP-00044 - which parameter to increase allocation for database buffers?

From: Brian McCullogh <brian_at_ums1.lan.mcgill.ca>
Date: 1998/03/10

I am encountering an "IMP-00044 - unable to allocate enough memory for statement" error during the execution of an Import command. The "Server Messages" manual advises "Increase the allocation for database buffers, restart the instance, and reexecute the Import command.". Am I correct in assuming that I need to change a parameter in my init.ora file, and if so, which one would it be? (Oracle 7.3.2.2 on NT 4.)

Thanks,

Brian McCullogh
Information Systems Resources
McGill University
brian_at_ums1.lan.mcgill.ca Received on Tue Mar 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST