Re: NLS_DATE_FORMAT on Netware

From: <joe.story_at_foxinternet.net>
Date: 1998/03/13

Jim:

We are running 7.3.2.3 on Netware 4.11 and using NLS_DATE_FORMAT. I have it loaded in the config.ora file, init.ora file and oracle.ini file (we are using Windows 3.11).

NLS_DATE_FORMAT=MM/DD/YYYY (no quotes)

We also had to change the date format for windows through the Control Panel, International, Date Format change and then changed the Short Date Format to:
Order: MDY
Seperator: /
Century box is marked

And Long Date format changed to:
Order: MDY
01/01/1998

Hope this helps and thanks for your reply on my changing the DB password question.

Regards,

Joe