Re: Help! Running OracleAgent on NT

From: David <darussell_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1998/03/08

The are many reasons for the 8.0.3 IA access violationing, but the most common is because the Oracle Performance Utility is installed. I would recommend deinstalling it. It may also be best to upgrade to the latest agent (8.0.4.1.1), which is alot more stable and can be used with 8.0.3 databases.

Regards
David Russell