Re: How do I start/stop a sql/net v2 listener while keeping the other running ???

From: Robert Prendin <rprendin_at_magi.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

Have you considered 'alter system enable/disable restricted session' command? Which would not allow any connections to anyone without the restricted session privelege.. This will allow you to pick and choose who is able to connect and change the state of the DB at your leisure, or perhaps I have really misunderstood what you are attempting to do.

Cheers, Robert Prendin