what are in these archived redofiles?

From: Michel Gauthier <qgmi1_at_qbc.clic.net>
Date: 1998/01/28

Hi there,
We are implementing a new apps with Oracle 7.2.3. Some of our programs seem to fill in the redofiles very quickly. Since we turned on automatic archiving, we produce an important amount of archived redofiles. Is there a way, an Oracle product, a third party product or anything else to see what the archived redofiles contain. It would help us to identify which programs/transactions are so log-productive. Thanks.

--
Michel Gauthier
qgmi1_at_qbc.clic.net