Smart Client

From: Jim Anstey <janstey_at_nis.newtel.com>
Date: 1998/01/23

Hi:

Is there anyone running Oracle Financial applications 10.6. Are you using the smart client? We have installed 8 patches on the smart client and we are still not sure if the thing is stable. We have some clients using Peoplesoft applications and there product seems somewhat better.

Thanks

Jim Received on Fri Jan 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST