Re: "_disable_logging" parameter

From: Anton Dischner <dischner_at_NO_SPAM_GARBAGE_med.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: 1998/01/21

Hi all, Rniemic, Michael, wim

wim is correct:

I had a corrupt roolback and support told that there is no other way than completely export the whole database and re-import it. If you use _allow_rollback_corruption you -will- get errors later.

kind regards,

Toni

--
A. Dischner, SGI&AIX sysadmin, Oracle DBA       | Don't let friends
Institut fuer Klinische Chemie                  | use WinDose