Re: ORA-1031

From: JG of PAFB <jgofpafb_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/10

Christina,

        I am running on a Solaris network but do have a couple of Origin 2000 servers.  I have found that if you use the oracle installer and setup a default database with it, you can customize it later and not have alot of connect problems since the instance is started during the install.

Just a thought

jarchamb_at_aftac.gov Received on Sat Jan 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST