Re: Problem with table creation (tablespace)

From: Ken Friday <ken_friday_at_pleasantco.com>
Date: 1997/10/24

A little more detail........ recursive SQL are statements issues by Oracle in association with your SQL statement. These are typically against data dictionary tables (in system tablespace). Your table (being created) needs to be identified in the dictionary and the table c_obj# needs to extent to accept the insert.

Ken F.

decan_at_expertel.fr wrote in article <877618284.24004_at_dejanews.com>...
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm a completely newbie concerning Oracle DBA and I have to test some
> database access from an application.
> I'm using Oracle 7.3.
>
> I was able once to create a sample table, but now that I have to create
> the 'real' test tables I get the following message :
>
> ERROR at line 1:
> ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1
> ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_OBJ# by 140 in tablespace
 SYSTEM