Problem with table creation (tablespace)

From: <decan_at_expertel.fr>
Date: 1997/10/23

Hi folks,

I'm a completely newbie concerning Oracle DBA and I have to test some database access from an application.
I'm using Oracle 7.3.

I was able once to create a sample table, but now that I have to create the 'real' test tables I get the following message :

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_OBJ# by 140 in tablespace SYSTEM

whenever I try to create a table, even when I try with another user. It's just the same with user MANAGER.

I'm completely stuck with this, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

	Nicolas Hatton
	DECAN RCE Paris

PS: please answer by EMail as I don't have direct access to a NNTP server excepting DejaNews. Thanks.