Re: PL/SQL development tools

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/09/28

Look at SQL-Programmer from Sylvain Faust. SQL-Programmer 2.1 works with Sybase, Oracle and MS SQL Server, all during the same session.

"Tools such as SQL-Programmer are enabling SQL development tools to make the same jump to the enterprise level that traditional development tools made several years ago." DBMS Magazine March 1997

"SQL-Programmer's Database Search facility is another handy feature. I can imagine this feature alone saving SQL developers many hours spelunking through SQL script." DBMS Magazine March 1997

For more information, queries can be addressed by phone, (819) 778-5045, ext. 152; fax, (819) 778-7943; or the Internet, email to info_at_sfi-software.com.

Visit the SFI Web site at http://www.sfi-software.com for more details, including an on-line product demonstration and free evaluation copy of SFI products.

Founded in 1988, Sylvain Faust Inc. is an international software development firm providing client/server solutions based on Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Server and Oracle Server. SFI is a Microsoft Solutions Provider and a member of the Oracle Worldwide Business Alliance Programme, the Sybase Open Solutions Program and the Informix Solutions Alliance. In addition to SQL-Programmer, SFI develops and markets SQL-Optimizer and the SQL-Sombrero family of programming utilities for Visual Basic programmers.

# # #
SQL-Programmer is a registered trademark and SQL-Sombrero, SQL-Optimizer and CompressIT are trademarks of Sylvain Faust Inc. All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

Borivoj Tydlitat <btydlitat_at_merlin.cz> wrote in article <3428C3C3.3A30_at_merlin.cz>...