Re: Installing just SQL*NET to client?

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_pop.primenet.com>
Date: 1997/09/26

On most of the Oracle Product disks I have, the setup/install program then presents me with a choice of which products to install ( the 2 panel product screen ) , and I can then select only SqlNet for installation - it checks for dependencies and installs fine . ( I use the Designer2000 CD for most installs )

John Greco