Installing just SQL*NET to client?

From: Nick Miles <nmiles_at_TheRamp.net>
Date: 1997/09/26

I need to install SQL*NET on dozens of client machines. The only way I know how to install this is to use my Oracle Client Software 7.3.3 disk, but it gives the default option of installing DBA tools (which I'd rather not provide).

Does anyone know how to create an install script (or possibly setup options) to only install the basic client software, all I really need to install is SQL*NET. Nick Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT