Tracking CPU usages by User ID

From: <Daniel>
Date: 1997/09/03

We are a chargeback shop. We have been using Sybase and are in the process of converting our databases to Oracle. We need the ability to track CPU by USER ID. Sybase captures this information and puts it in a system table and we extract it. We need to be able to do this with Oracle. Does anyone have any suggestions. Are there any system tables that have this information? Any help would be appreciated.

Daniel Poff
Brown-Forman Corp.
Daniel_Poff_at_b-f.com Received on Wed Sep 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT