Access V7 conversion problems

From: <defaultuser_at_domain.com>
Date: 1997/09/03

I have just converted my data tables to Oracle, populated them with append queries and now I am trying to update my queries. It seems every query with two tables joined together are giving me an Oracle Error 0933. Am I missing an assumption here?

Thanks for any help. Received on Wed Sep 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT