Kill all user on 7.2 db

From: Erik Oosterling <Oosterling_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/08/11

Hello all,

I got a small question. I'm not that good at oracle because i'm a starting DBA. I'm trying to make a endofday script sthat will do severall actions on my DB at the end of a day. But before that i want to kill all the users who still have a session running. Is there a way to do this or do i have to bring the Db down and up.

PLease help me ! Received on Mon Aug 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT