Re: MSAccess as front end

From: KJPhilbr13 <kjphilbr13_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

I have used Access 2.0, 7.0 and 97 as a front end to Oracle databases extensively. I would suggest to you to NOT import the tables but instead "Link" them. Now if you can uniquely identify each record in each table (setup when you do the link) you can manipulate the "data" in any way you wish. If you are trying to manipulate the structure or something like that I think you are out of luck... Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT