MSAccess as front end

From: Manjula Krishnan <krishnan_at_mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
Date: 1997/07/23

Hi :

        I need some help here. I have an oracle database and would like to use MS Access 7.0 as a front end for the database. The way I know it to work is to create and identical database in Access and export the tables into Oracle through the ODBC driver. But, this exports it as another table USERID_TABLENAME. Is there an elegant way to manipulate the Oracle tables using forms etc on the Access end?

Thanks in advance.

Manjula Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT