Re: MSAccess as front end

From: Robert Altena <altena_at_gol.com>
Date: 1997/07/26

It certainly is possible to write nice front - ends using access. Development
can be very fast if you (the DBA) create the right mix of views/tables for the
develloper that will build the application.

One word of caution though: Some Access devellopers have a tendency to copy
the entire database (regretably, this is not a joke but experience) to the client pc and use that copy. The performance of such applications tend to go
down quite fast as the database fills up.....(in our case it took two weeks for
the application to start up in ten minutes:-) )

 KJPhilbr13 wrote in article <19970725121401.IAA17827_at_ladder01.news.aol.com> ...