Oracle 8

From: dean <dean_at_logical-approach.com>
Date: 1997/07/19

My boss has asked me to look into migrating to from oracle 7 to 8. He wants to kow if it was difficult, and specifically, can we just install the sofrware and use the existing databases, or do we need to export evrything, build the new databases, and then import the data. I believe his main concern is down time. Thanks. Reply directly if you wish to save newsgroup bandwidth.
dean_at_logical-approach.com Received on Sat Jul 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT