Re: Oracle stored procs

From: Dave Macpherson <dave_at_fifthd.ca>
Date: 1997/07/02

On 30 Jun 1997 20:54:35 GMT, "David Wetzel" <dwetzel1_at_rodalepress.com> wrote:

>It's beginning to look to me like Oracle can only handle sp's that deal
>with one and only one row. That can't be right, I must be doing something
>wrong.

You can return results sets back from a stored procedure via a cursor variable. Cursor variables are supported in PL/SQL V2.3 and I believe you require Oracle 7.3 to make this work properly. See you PL/SQL manual to learn more about cursor variables.

Dave Macpherson Received on Wed Jul 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT