Web Developer Kit for x86?

From: <gjacobs_at_aiming.net>
Date: 1997/06/02

Quick question.

Does anyone know if Oracle plans to release the Web Developer Kit for Solaris x86? I've contacted some of their sales people. They aren't aware of any release dates. I've got a Raid-5 Solaris x86 box sitting here, and an Oracle project hanging over my head.

Right now, i'm grabbing the NT disks for this thing :( Since the NT version is available...

I don't like the Idea of using NT with Oracle.

 ...Rather, I don't like the idea of using NT period...

        -Greg

Anybody have good or bad experiences with using NT with Oracle? Up to now I've always used Unix...