Problem with Secure-SQL*Net

From: Ralf Karpa <Ralf.Karpa_at_jethro-tull.cux.eunet.de>
Date: 1997/05/22

Hi!

We have configured the secure sql*net services for client and server via networkmanager. When we try to connect via sql*net, the server responds always with error ORA-12649: "TNS unknow encryption or data integrity algorithm". The solution (as in oerr ora 12649) should be: "... or install the driver for the missing algorithm".

Does anybody know, if we do have to install a add-on for the server/client?

Bye Ralf Karpa. Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT