Anyone ever migrate Ingres to Oracle ?

From: Andre C. Laframboise <andre.laframboise_at_nlc-bnc.ca>
Date: 1997/05/22

Hi, We have a good size Ingres installation but are considering the move to Oracle.
As fas as migrating the actual DB, we don't see a problem. We are worried about our applications written under CA-Openroad and ABF/4gl.

Has anyone successfully done this ?
Are there any conversion tools available ?

Andre C. Laframboise
DBA
National Library of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario Received on Thu May 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT