Re: Connect Oracle & Db2

From: Gene Kligerman <genie_at_vnet.ibm.com>
Date: 1997/05/20

Uri Margalit wrote:

> Hello!
>
> We need to propogate data from DB2 MVS/ESA to Oracle (UNIX/NT).
> The tables are big and I don't want to propogate al the tables
> evreytime, I want only propogate the changes. I use DPROP to propogate
> the tables from DB2 to DB2, but which tool can I use to propogate from
> DB2 to Oracle. I also need to propogate from Oracle to DB2, which tool
> can do that ?

Take a look at IBM's DataJoiner product (running on AIX). It supports DPROP to propagate between DB2 and non-DB2 databases in addition to providing other capabilities.

http://www.software.ibm.com/data should have more information.

--
Gene Kligerman
DB2 Development, IBM Software Solutions Toronto Lab

Got a question? The DB2 Product and Service Technical Library might have
an answer.  Search http://www.software.ibm.com/data/db2/support/servinfo