Connect Oracle & Db2

From: Uri Margalit <urimr_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/05/17

Hello!

We need to propogate data from DB2 MVS/ESA to Oracle (UNIX/NT). The tables are big and I don't want to propogate al the tables evreytime, I want only propogate the changes. I use DPROP to propogate the tables from DB2 to DB2, but which tool can I use to propogate from DB2 to Oracle. I also need to propogate from Oracle to DB2, which tool can do that ?

Help will be appriciate.

Uri Margalit.

Please email
me to urimr_at_ibm.net Received on Sat May 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT