Help Export /Import -- Prob

From: Brian Spears <brian_spears_at_dsi.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/04/26

HI,
  Keep in mind we have no space to place with...

 I have exported 4 tables with the compress=y. The tablespace was   near full. I was hoping to get some space. the tables exported   were like 1gig size and won't import back into same tablespace.

  After some research I figure that there is not enough contigous   space in that Tablespace.

 QUESTION: How do I import so that the table uses another tablespace?

           I tried Changing the Default tablespace for the export
           user and import but I see it is still trying to put
           it in the orginal table space. Am I missing something?

  PS I don't have a export of the entire original TABLE SPACE.

Brian Spears
brian_spears_at_dynapro.com Received on Sat Apr 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT