Re: Help Export /Import -- Prob

From: Chris Penfield <cpenfield_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/04/27

You're on the right track by changing the user's default tablespace but you also need to remove the user's quota on the original tablespace (i.e. set it to 0). If a user doesn't have a quota on the original tablespace that data was exported from, the import utility will use the user's default tablespace.

Chris Penfield
cpenfield_at_earthlink.net

Brian Spears <brian_spears_at_dsi.bc.ca> wrote in article <3362BDAC.38D6_at_dsi.bc.ca>...