Oracle Gateway to MSSQL

From: GaumondP <patrick.gaumond_at_fsa.ulaval.ca>
Date: 1997/04/25

Is there any gateway available to "talk" to Oracle from MS SQL server ? I need to attach some Oracle table to my SQL 6.5 server.

In other words, I need to get information during the night from the Oracle server, put them in some local tables to have the ability to play locally on that "oracle" data. Once on my MSSQL server I will have the "oracle data" and some specific table with information not availble originally on the other server.

Is there a gateway ?

What's the best solution ?

Will I need another costly software ?

Any help or URL or solution will help me !

Patrick Gaumond
SQL Server newbie Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT