Re: How to capture SQL_TEXT of queries?

From: Diana Duncan <dduncan_at_realogic.com>
Date: 1997/04/07

How about just reading from V$SQLTEXT? As this only shows currently cached SQL statements, you would have to set up some sort of daemon to monitor the "new" statements, testing them for your criteria and saving them somewhere permanent.

--
Diana Duncan	     | My opinions are my own.
Sr. Consultant	     |