Re: How to capture SQL_TEXT of queries?

From: Jim Jenkinson <jjenkins_at_castle.net>
Date: 1997/04/08

I am told by my oracle rep that Oracle 8 will include a new type of trigger which fires on a SELECT. I believe it will be called an 'INSTEAD OF' trigger, because it will allow the trigger to alter the selected data before it is returned to the user (allowing masking of columns, changing of values, etc.)

Has anyone heard similar information? Received on Tue Apr 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT