How to capture SQL_TEXT of queries?

From: Dragon Fly <dfly_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1997/04/04

In short, I need to set up kind of a trigger on some of the tables so that it captures the text of the queries run against those tables. The problem is, the "standard"
triggers can be set up only for UPDATE OR INSERT while I need a trigger for SELECT statement. Anybody has an idea what is the good way of implementing such kind of thing?

Thanks,
Sergei Received on Fri Apr 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST